7.08.2008

more stuff u gotta know...

First off, Ohmega Watts is back this week. Next you must watch this video I can't believe what happens.





also a message to the wise...



oh yeah how could I forget I got a new tattoo yesterday and posed for some pictures at the graveyard on the other side of town, check it...




hot dang these are cool, another line of adi store exclusive kicks. why?????
I wish these were at the originals store.



and what are these fuckin endorsed by mcDonald's?

get outta here!


I love him. He killed it at the VH1 hiphop honors performing scenario and you know him from L.O.N.S...Busta Rhymes


and last but not least.
actual THE FIX® info...
The last FIX® was adorned by Ashley Montague and Justin Gorman.
These guys totally live for art and to me are very talented.
this isn't the final but it's rad.
more soon come!



Hope your trip here was entertaining.
~DAN~

No comments:

JOIN THE FIXTURES !