8.28.2008

Where my bees @ ?

Nope it's not killa bees on the swarm. It's regular old honey bees. Going who knows where. Our world is about to taste a lot crappier!
CRANK DAT DJ NECTAR HONEY SAUCE

SNEEK PEEK OF THE NEXT DJ AT THE FIX® WOW!!!

So by now you know I was all about the olympics, yesterdays news I know. If you were here with me when Matt Nelkin tried my falafel you would know it's bomb straight out of the box and that Usain Bolt is the man! but you weren't here... so whateva man!
get the facts straight from the source.
the man himself Bolt explains what happened



anyways NO FIX this thursday!!!

THE FIX IS SATURDAY AUGUST 30! wow where did August go?
So you are instructed to go to JUICE JAM AUGUST 30th at O/Bryant Sq. PDX
APPLE JUICE CREW PDX
THEN IT'S LIKE FRIGGIN CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE WITH SO MANY THINGS GOING ON
THAT EVENING! BRODOWN SHOWDOWN AT BRANX or JAKE ONE AT THE FIX®! 3 bucks for each
or 5 bucks for a wristband of sorts...but yeah should be a crazy day regardless.
Good luck to the Apple Juice crew. I know putting together a park jam is mad work.
Kevin and myself broke our backs. So our hats our off!
Peace,
D1GGY

No comments:

JOIN THE FIXTURES !