10.05.2008

UHHH



so the reason I am posting is to let all of our fans out there know that XLR8R magazine did an issue about PDX. Cover here ::



Check it out online :: http://www.xlr8r.com/magazine/121

or pick up the real deal?!

Your friends Rev Shines and Ohmega Watts (Resident Fix dj's) and awesome dudes were featured. Your boy Kez is in the On the Deck's Section. Well, XLR8R has decided to take over THE FIX this thursday. We are gonna party ya'll. Not really we are just gonna stand around and look cool in our street wear. Who wants to dance at the almost end of what will be a long week? Not me.

anyways,

I just wanted to put this out there. On my way to Various at Branx and Shines and Evil One at Holocene, my girlfriend and myself were sort of attacked by a person who looked like the guy/girl standing next to Russel Simmons in this picture.


I wanna see what people think and ask is it ok to hit a tranny if you are a man? what if you are a woman? Also what do you do if someone attacks you on a major boulevard?
Honestly I wanna hear from people. I guess this comes with the territory. No matter where you live there are psychos.

Well, we made it out of another fucking insane weekend (e.g. car crashes, heavy winds and rain, and tranny beatdowns)

This winter will require a taser of sorts or pepper spray and a trusty rain coat.
I hate being wet and refuse to use an umbrella. I ain't rhianna dangit!!!

see ya thursday
Dan

No comments:

JOIN THE FIXTURES !