9.07.2008

what a busy week! MFNW 08 complete!

anyhooz,
hopefully you had fun at Rock them bells, cuz I didn't see many familiar faces this weekend. You missed out on Dyme Def at Holocene. They are dope check them out.

Just found this on Ohno's blog :: ohnothedisrupt.blogspot.com

I guess putting in work runs in the family. Next year the discovery of the gene will be revealed. peep this,
"
i got 14 different projects dam near completed.... lots of shit!!!!!
(gangrene) the alchemist and oh no, team getem produced by pete rock, oh no solo shit, sum new inst series, mixtapes...producing a prince po lp!!...and a gang of other lps ill talk about a lil later"- from Ohno's blog.



In other news,
I think someone found the real replacement for M.I.A. in Jamaica! Same place they found Miltski I think. nah we're only bugggin'
but check this wild out video!



So anyways, for the people who like free music, I wanna see if this goes anywhere. An experiment in other words. The mixtape was supposed to be finished by last thursday.
Well that was the party for it. I am getting super antsy and just want to get it out there and the link is burning a hole in my bookmarks. So download the shit out of this mixtape!

CLICK THAT PIC


~D1GGY~

No comments:

JOIN THE FIXTURES !