12.10.2008

Some more what ifs

What if I was going to sleep and kept tossing and turning I would want this sung to me as a lullaby...



What if people from Portland made dope music?
I am so proud of this song bird. Straight Beauty! and where the hell is my Ragen + Ohmega vinyl. I need it for my rnb sets! hurry!
more info here :: myspace.com/ragenfykes

What If?
We put on dope shows for cheap?
What if?
We are doing it for the love! Thanks for your support!


Here's what the Willamette Week had to say ::
"The Fix: Bobbito García, Rev Shines, Ohmega Watts, DJ KEZ, DJ Dundiggy
[DON JUAN SUAVE] The Fix is the Someday Lounge’s weekly classic hip-hop-soaked party. To ring in its proud second anniversary, resident DJs KEZ, Shines and Dundiggy are handing the decks over to Bobbito García, New York City’s Puerto Rican street kingpin of all things good in this world. Check it out: Dude is the voice behind the “Stretch Armstrong and Bobbito” radio show and Knicks basketball games; a professional baller for the Puerto Rican equivalent of the NBA; an avid Nike and Adidas collector and creator (he penned an entire book with his affinity for aesthetically pleasing sneakers); the founder of Bounce Magazine and Fondle ’Em Records; an underground mix-tape maker. All “DJ Kool Bob Love” García needs now is his own Ben & Jerry’s flavor—something like Cool Cucumber and C.R.E.A.M. SARA MOSKOVITZ. 9 pm. 125 NW 5th Ave., 248-1030. $7. 21+. "


What If?
XMAS is coming up faster than I expected! Matt Nelkin is going to be our special guest the evening of the 25th. (the lords bday) Go out and celebrate that shit! Pop a bottle of wine.

What if you could keep a secret.
Secrets are like lies. They are easy to put out there. I think I am bad at both.


~DAN~

1 comment:

Ragen Fykes said...

Wow. This made me get really emotional. I'm extremely thankful for the love! I'm gonna drill Ohmega about vinyl TODAY...and EVERYDAY UNTIL I GET SOME IN MY HAND!

JOIN THE FIXTURES !