6.10.2009

When the weather gets warm.

I said Hey! (Hey!)
Daedelus is gonna be at Doug Fir June 17 with Ghislain Poirier ~
I think they are asleep at the wheel over there at DG cuz there were mad typos in their calendar, whoops!



Chris Craft of Shaman Work has been busy producing some new beats. Illy
Check them out here!

today I heard a cool little gem on pandora(the way i get through the day without blowing my head off) Here we have Natalie Imbruglia, most known for her 90s hit, which is why I recognized her name::

I know pretty bad, corny, at this point ironically funny, 90s, I could go on forever.
But when I heard this I was stoked.


another tune that came up was this, which is apparently a Royksopp remix. That bass pluck did sound familiar...


and to round out this segment a jam that makes me get buck in my chair, didn't get played today but I wish it would have. This is my shit!


And just a heads up this week The Fix is free! And What's Good is on Friday at Rotture. That's starring Rev Shines, Evil One, and special guest Doctor Adam.
Crazy week next week The Fix is 5 bux. You wanna see Diamond D, right?
June 18th Diamond D of DITC is dropping an ill set. I have no idea what he is gonna play, but it's gonna be a sureshot.
Then June 19th is Rockbox Dance Party, which should be your go to once a month for bunyuns, blisters and broken ankles. Get yer dance on gurls!
And to round out what is going to be a bonkers week(next week) Krames is gonna be at Rotture June 20th! I get to do an opening set. I am really stoked because he is dope. He put a record at the end of last year that was the electro version of "Sound of the Police". HIPHOP+ELECTRO unite to form Voltron up in this ...
word see ya soon,
Sincerely,
Tha Digsta

PS:: They homie Brazil, from Gainesville and CEO of Organik Recordings, recorded a mix a classic soul mix for a March of Dimes event out there. It has nothing but the jams(ie
Al Green, Bill Withers, Marvin Gay, Isley Bros, Charles Wright, Stevie Wonder, etc)
So if that's your steez...peep this out. On a side note I redesigned their logo last year, tell me what you think.

No comments:

JOIN THE FIXTURES !