9.29.2009

Art Crank Poster Show

Hello blog reader.
I figure no one actually reads this crap so why not post my super secret entry into the Art Crank Poster Show. I am not able to be there in person, because I will be djing at The Fix alongside Kez and Shafiq Husayn from the one and only Sa-Ra Creative Partners. However my posters will be at The Ace Cleaners for sale this Thursday. $5 of every poster sold will go to Bikes to Rwanda. Maybe there is some way that I can donate all of the money from my posters ( assuming I will sell at least one, most likely not ) to them or some other charitable cause. So go buy a damn poster on Thursday.

ARTCRANK Portland 2009 is set for Thursday, October 1 at The Cleaners at The Ace Hotel, located at 403 SW 10th Avenue. Admission is free, all posters are priced at $30.



anyways, here's my entry.

Hope you enjoy,
Tha Digsta

2 comments:

alex said...

dan, you crazy! I read this blog and I will buy a poster. :]

Anonymous said...

Interesting:

Surreal Art Posters Click Here

JOIN THE FIXTURES !