1.26.2009

BACK TO THE REAL.

Man. I been diggin' in the crates since 99'.
And ever since then Stonesthrow has released fresh music
Mostly stemming from west coast roots.






Tres Records is another label that has kept it really real. Despite the massive amounts of djs switching to serato and other digital djing formats, Tres has continued to push Awesome hiphop in the new era. Tres and Stonesthrow make it easy to love hiphop, funk and beats in 2009.







Personally, I find myself not liking a lot of hiphop these days. And it's easy for me to pick up the new electro banger over the seemingly snoozing blunted out white rap 12" that was just put out. So hat's off to the west coast record labels.
Speaking of Tres, my homie Matt Nelkin just did a radio show that features all of his fav Tres releases! Check it out at KSPU It's the Jan 20th Show. Track list is on their website

In other news,

FOR A LITTLE BACK STORY...
THE BATTLE FOR _____ _____'s LEGACY
Questions, comments, suggestions?
email The Fix on myspace or hit me up.
word enjoy your week.
Dan aka DUNDIGGY

No comments:

JOIN THE FIXTURES !