2.10.2009

COMING SOON


Exile - Psych Rock from Okayplayer on Vimeo.

I got something to say too.
All these blogs posting up free music kinda sucks. It's great for regular people who just want one song off an album and are half way into music. Which is like 90 percent of people. But for the music nerds like myself and my comrades it is lame.
It makes Hiphop culture more plastic. When I am trying to get more vinyl.
So yeah. Maybe I should write a book to get all this funky shit outside my brain.
Cuz I can't really explain. Anyways...

PS There should be a height limit for programs like serato...you must be this tall to get on this ride. Just a thought. Before you go out and make that purchase think about the wall of vinyl that I have at my house that makes you look like an amateur.
Get on my level!
DELICIOUS DAN AKA EL GENERALISMO!

No comments:

JOIN THE FIXTURES !