2.14.2009

Wow TV is great these days.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY




WTF WHERE IS THIS ON VINYL?


and in other news,
T.I.'s Road to Redemption, the rapper completes the cycle of hypocrisy(rapping about the life of crime, money and guns, etc)

Yes, it's insane and T.I. is a crazy character. Just check out his interview from
the Chelsea Lately show...


He is taking the kids that love his music and telling them that his music is not cool. Is this show going to help him sell records? I bet it's gonna hurt his sales. I think it would be more beneficial for him to be selling drugs on tv or having sex with mad bitches, like Ray J. That show is gonna help Ray J for sure.

Just look at all the hoes he's gets! He is cool!

And now for a commercial break::


and this one is going out to Alex and Solomon!



That will end this transmission.
Over and out = DAN AKA DUNDIGGY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Dan, you are killing me! I know way more about T.I. than I ever wanted to and I can't get that little girls voice out of my head "I want pie! I want beef jerky!" So funny:) --Chisa

Anonymous said...

i watch waaaaay too much TV late at night + too many internets!

JOIN THE FIXTURES !